Itees Global partners with global merchants and artisans in order to provide you the best prices and the most interesting products. This means that your order is shipped from global areas such as Thailand, Tibet, China, India, etc. via our partnership with USPS.
- Most of our products are made and shipped from the US. Other from China.
- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- Some items may ship separately.
WHEN WILL I GET MY STUFF?
- Apparel | Mug | Pillow Covers: Normally delivered within 3-6 (Standard Shipping)
- Home Decor | Accessories | Gear | Jewelry: Because we ship directly from our partners in these countries, your item may take 3-5 weeks to arrive. Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped (with most carriers).
In addition, you can simply enter your order # in the 'Track Your Order' section listed on the navigation on header and footer of our website.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY
We offer international shipping options too - no matter where you are, you can buy from us! Estimated delivery time for most of our products is 12~14 working days, others may take longer (3-5 weeks) to arrive. Currently we only offer Standard Shipping for International. We apologies for the inconvenience.
CUSTOMS CHARGES AND DELAYS
Some countries may require import tax, duties and customs fees for the imports. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of your country. Paying these charges is your responsibility. There might also be delays in delivery times due to customs checks which is out of our control. For more information, please contact your local Customs office.